Who doesn’t love a Tea Towel that actually dries, is super absorbent and is naturally Anti Bacterial.... did I mention oh so soft?
Fantastic for mirrors, glass & stainless steel and of course your dishes.
No lint or streaks!
Just wet a cleaning cloth with water and dish detergent, clean your mirror, then buff dry with your new 100% Bamboo Tea Towel. Simple!
Has 3 times the absorption of a cotton tea towel!
You'll love it!
• 100% Bamboo Fibre Designer Tea Towel
• Blue/white/grey/black stripped
• with Amara logo
• hanging loop
• tag with care instructions
• XLarge - generously sized at 79cm x 52cm • eco-friendly • super-soft • ultra-absorbent
Specifically designed for drying:
• dishes, glassware, cutlery • cookware • pots and pans + MORE - EVEN Mirrors!
What's so good about Bamboo you ask?
• Bamboo is Green & Biodegradable - You will be helping the environment
The raw material of bamboo fiber is well-selected, 3-4 year old bamboo from non-polluted regions in China. Bamboo fiber is manufactured strictly according to ISO 9000 and ISO 14000, which is a green process without any pollution. Bamboo fiber comes from nature and completely returns to nature. It is praised as the natural, green and eco-friendly new-type textile material.
• Bamboo is super soft & smooth like silk - You'll love the texture.
Bamboo fiber is strong, has excellent moisture absorption, is soft to handle, cool and comfortable for wearing.
• Bamboo is highly water absorbent and fast drying. - You will need fewer towels to do the job.
Because of the structure of the individual bamboo fibers (long hollow tubes), bamboo textiles are highly absorbent and have a strong wicking action for fast drying. Bamboo towels absorb as much as three times the water as a similar weight cotton towel, and dry twice as fast.
• Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-odor - You won't smell that wet towel.
It is a common fact that bamboo can thrive naturally without using any pesticide. It is seldom eaten by pests or infected by pathogens. Scientists found that bamboo fiber has a unique anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent named "bamboo kun".
• Bamboo is green for our environment and good for our health. - You'll know you're being eco-friendly and feel good about it.
Bamboo fiber comes from natural material, which has the character like bamboo, anti-acrid, anti-odour, anti-worms and produces negative hydronium.
Keep your dishes sparkling with Bamboo
Please Note: Bamboo tea towels will shrink quite a bit as the fibres compress once washed. Cold-warm wash only. Line dry only. Do Not use fabric softener as it leaves a film on the fibres and stops them from soaking up water or drying your dishes properly.
Posted within 1-2 business days.
You will receive notification as soon as your order has been shipped. We deliver to most Australian street addresses. Please Note, we are unable to deliver to a PO Box, parcel locker or to an international address. Our standard delivery service is door to door, taking your purchased product straight from us to your nominated delivery address. Delivery to some regional areas may take longer.
All of our products are sourced for their high quality and great value.